TEAM AND SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR BOYS/GIRLS BASKETBALL
1. Only home team spectators will be allowed. Athletes will get a certain allotment of tickets for each home game. The spectators are being asked to socially distance while sitting in the bleachers. Face masks must be worn at all times. There will be no seating within thirty feet of the gym floor.
2. Spectators will enter through the front doors of the high school building and go directly into the gym. Spectators will exit the same way they came in. There will be a free will donation at the entrance to the gym.
3. Visiting teams may designate one administrator/school representative by emailing the GRHS Athletic Director before the game.
4. Teams will have access to the locker rooms. We do suggest that visiting teams come dressed to play. Teams/players will bring their own drinks to the game.
5. Cheerleaders and pep band members will not be participating at this time.
6. There will be no concession stand.
7. Spectators will use the restrooms in the cafeteria locations. They are located in the southwest hallway from the gym.
8. Players will be socially distanced in the bench area.
9. Only the home official bookkeeper and scoreboard operator will sit at the scorer’s table.
10. NFHS Network will be live streaming all of our home JV/Varsity home games. Most, if not all, of our road games will be available through NFHS also. We will do our best to keep you updated. The live stream information will be emailed to all visiting teams and shared via Facebook, Twitter, and the school website.
11. All spectator/participant guidelines are subject to change in accordance with the IDPH and school administration.
For a printable copy click here: https://5il.co/p7ji