Mary Miller Junior High Athletics CoVid 19 Protocols
These procedures apply to Volleyball at Pine Crest as well.
- At this time, spectators will NOT be allowed (Bus Drivers and Video personnel from both teams will be admitted) at either facility for games.*
- At MMJH, basketball home team athletes will enter the back door and visiting teams will use the front door. At Pine Crest for Volleyball, all athletes will use the North Gym Doors.
- Visiting teams may send one School Administrator to be placed on a pass list for supervision purposes of their team. Please Email the MMJH Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org with the information.
- Cheerleaders will not be participating at this time.
- Players will be socially distanced on the bench. We will have chairs arranged prior to arrival.
- Only the home official bookkeeper and scoreboard operator will be allowed to sit at the table.
- Mask must be worn properly at all times by all gym occupants.
- Volleyball Officials must wear mask at all times
- Basketball Officials exemption: Face coverings are required when officials enter the gym and throughout the entire pregame, including the pregame conference. Face coverings are not required when officials are actively officiating on the court.
- Locker rooms will not be open for changing. Teams should come dressed and will be able to store their belonging in a designated bleacher area.
- Bleachers will be available to allow athletes not competing to socially distance.
- Concessions will not be available.
- Water fountains will not be available. Coaches and athletes should provide their own separate water bottles. Sinks in a bathroom will be open.
- We will be Live Streaming our games and further details will be provided.
- Please be cognizant of CoVid 19 symptoms and if you experience any, please stay home.
- All entrants of the gym/facility will be required to take a forehead temperature scan. Anyone who exhibits an elevated temperature will be required to leave immediately.
- Strict adherence to IESA and IDPH guidelines will be expected and enforced. Anyone not complying with these will be asked to leave immediately.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Cavanaugh at email@example.com
*Due to the 30 foot restriction from the playing surface or player bench area, per IESA guidelines, no spectators will be allowed in the facility.
For a printable copy click here: https://5il.co/p857