The Affordable Connectivity Program replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit on December 31, 2021. Learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program by visiting fcc.gov/ACP.
The ACP is an FCC Program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more.
All GRF students are eligible, we are a CEP school. You will need to select that your child attends the eligible CEP school from the dropdown menu.
- Parent and caregiver application process
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- EBB Program opened May 12, 2021 and transitioned to ACF on January 1, 2022
- Home connectivity discounts for those under the national poverty level (aka NOT just for schools)
- Students who are participating in free/reduced lunch are eligible
- $30 credit off of monthly home internet access
- Contact provider to sign up (IL Provider list) or file online (same link as above)
Emergency Broadband Benefit recipients fully enrolled as of December 31, 2021 will automatically continue to receive their current monthly benefit until March 1, 2022. You can learn more the program transition and steps you may need to take to stay enrolled after March 1st, by visiting fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit.