State Required Information
Curriculum and Instruction
Georgetown-Ridge Farm Foundation
BOE Meeting Calendar
Board Meeting & Minutes
BOE Training Info
Georgetown-Ridge Farm High School
Mary Miller Junior High School
Pine Crest Elementary School
Welcome to Georgetown-Ridge Farm Schools!
Georgetown-Ridge Farm Unit #4 is located in east-central Illinois. The district is comprised of 3 campuses: Georgetown-Ridge Farm High School (500 West Mulberry), which includes grades 9-12; Mary Miller Junior High School (414 West West Street), which includes grades 6-8; and Pine Crest Elementary School (505 Kennedy Drive) which serves Kindergarten - 5th grade. The district office and Early Childhood programs are located in the Georgetown-Ridge Farm High School. The district office mailing address is (502 West Mulberry).
Community members from both Georgetown and Ridge Farm play an active role in creating an excellent learning environment for our students.We are proud of the administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and community members who make up our school community. Welcome to our home page. We hope you enjoy learning about our school district.
Parent Portal Information:
The Parent Portal is now available for parents to connect with the progress of their student. To obtain a parent/guardian login to InformationNOW, please contact your student's school. Users must receive a username and password. Click on the quick link to the right to go to the website once you have received your information.
Quick Reference Guide
provides an overview of the options available through a parent/guardian login to InformationNOW. Depending on how a student’s school utilizes InformationNOW, some of the options may not be available.
Notice of Auction:
Ridge Farm Elementary Building 305 State Street, Ridge Farm, Illinois
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Education of Georgetown-Ridge Farm Community Unit School District No. 4, Vermilion County, Illinois, shall sell at public sale at 11:00 o’clock A.M. on the 11th day of October, 2014, at the School District office, 502 W. Mulberry Street Georgetown, IL 61846, the approximate 13 acre tract of certain real estate improved with a school building in Ridge Farm, Illinois, commonly known as “Ridge Farm Elementary School”, located at 305 South State Street, Ridge Farm, Illinois. Sale shall be on the following terms, to-wit:
1. Sale shall be by public auction;
2. A minimum bid acceptable to seller;
3. The highest bid will be accepted by the Board of Education;
4. Terms of payment by the successful bidder for said real estate shall be ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit, payable upon the execution of a Contract for Sale of Real Estate, and the balance in cash at the time of closing, within thirty (30) days of the public sale. A copy of the Contract For Sale that the Buyer shall be required to sign on the date of the public sale is available for inspection at the Superintendent’s Office during normal business hours;
5. Possession will be delivered at closing, upon payment of the balance of the purchase price;
6. Conveyance will be made by Warranty Deed, subject to the lien of current taxes, if any, easements apparent or of record and building and zoning ordinances;
7. Evidence of title shall be by title insurance commitment and policy, subject to the permissible exceptions to title described in the Contract For Sale. A preliminary Commitment For Title Insurance is available for review at the Superintendent’s office during normal business hours;
8. NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT THE SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND HABITABILITY, AND SELLS THE REAL ESTATE AND IMPROVEMENTS IN “AS IS” CONDITION;
9. Seller gives NOTICE that the property may contain asbestos or asbestos containing materials, which the Seller will not be removing;
10. Seller gives NOTICE that the property may contain lead paint. Any interested Buyer may obtain further information from the Unit Office;
11. Seller warrants that to the best of its knowledge, information and belief, all underground storage tanks have been removed; and
12. Announcements at time of sale supersede all prior or conflicting announcements.
BOARD OF EDUCATION
COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 4
VERMILION COUNTY, ILLINOIS
Formal Notice Of Auction
Official Auction Letter
Other Images of Ridge Farm Building:
Go to Main Calendar
No records to display.
No records to display.
Event Registration Calendar
Internet Safety Training Webinar
Georgetown-Ridge Farm CUSD #4
502 W. Mulberry Street. Georgetown IL 61846 | Phone 217-662-8488 | Fax 217-662-3402
Site Powered by:
© 2004-2014 Education Web Hosting & Content Management Solutions